SUPERFLEX is now accepting applications for the next internship period, 9th August 2021 - 21st December 2021. The deadline for submitting an application is Friday 16th April.
As an intern in SUPERFLEX, you will have plenty of opportunity to work on varied projects and take part in the day-to-day work life of the studio. SUPERFLEX works with a wide range of projects; from large-scale public artworks, long-term research projects, group and solo exhibitions, to productions of film, paintings and sculptures. The projects take place both in and out of Denmark, and the common working language in the studio is English. The studio is organized into two larger departments - Operations / Coordination and Design / Production and each department can hold two interns.
In Design / Production Department, work tasks and skills include:
- Producing technical renderings and drawings
- Developing concepts and researching projects
- Producing project pdf presentations
- Realizing experiments in 2D / 3D
- Assisting with studio operations
- Good knowledge of the Adobe Package (Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign) and Rhinoceros will be highly valued.
In Operations/Coordination Department, work tasks include:
- Coordinating exhibitions and projects
- Communicating with national and international partners
- Researching background material for projects
- Assisting with daily financial and administration tasks
- Coordinating travel and meeting arrangementsManaging the building operations
We are looking for someone who is result driven, can handle deadlines and work independently as well as collaboratively. Core to all positions is that you have a keen interest in contemporary art, architecture or design. SUPERFLEX studio currently consists of 12 studio members of various backgrounds.
Please note that we do not offer shorter internships or internships that start / end outside of the designated periods. All internships are on a voluntary basis. However, if interns do not receive State Education Grant - SU (the Danish Student Grant) during their internship, SUPERFLEX offers a stipend of DKK 6000 / month.
IMPORTANT: State clearly in your application whether you are a student and if you will be receiving SU (or something equivalent) during the internship period.
All applications should include a resume and a short application letter sent to Head of Operations, Angela Adeix: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
Press requests: email@example.com
Jongno-gu Seoul 03053
Tel: + 82 2 735 8449
Fax: + 82 2 733 4879
Tel: +45 3254 4562
Fax:+45 3254 4526
Tel.: +52 55 5207 1080
Tel.: +52 55 5511 1179
Tel: +41 61 3221000
Fax: +41 61 3220909
6150 Wilshire Boulevard
Los Angeles, California 90048
Tel: (323) 938-5822
Fax: (323) 938-6106