We are now accepting applications for the next internship period, January - June 2023. The deadline for submitting an application is Friday 2nd of December at the end of the day.
SUPERFLEX is currently working with a wide range of projects; from large-scale public artworks, long-term research projects, group and solo exhibitions, to productions of film, paintings and sculptures. As an intern in SUPERFLEX, you will have plenty of opportunity to work on varied projects and to take part in the day-to-day work life of the studio. SUPERFLEX studio currently consists of 15 studio members of various backgrounds, and the work environment is sociable, casual and high-paste. The projects take place both in and out of Denmark, and the common work language in the studio is English.
We are offering a position within the Operations and Projects departments, where work tasks include:
- Coordinating work loans, projects, incl. communication with partners and managing project timelines
- Researching background material for projects
- Text production for projects and applications in Danish
- Assisting with content production for social media platforms
- Assisting with shipping
- Assisting with in-house tasks, studio visits, meetings and ad-hoc coordination
- Event planning and execution
- Coordinating travel and meeting arrangements
We are offering a position within the Design and Production departments, where work tasks and skills include:
- Producing technical renderings and drawings
- Developing concepts and researching projects
- Producing project pdf-presentations
- Realising experiments in 2D/3D
- Assisting with studio operations
- Good knowledge of the Adobe Package (Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign) and Rhinoceros will be highly valued. Experience with Grasshopper and parametric design is an asset.
We are looking for someone who is result driven, can handle deadlines and work independently as well as collaboratively, as well as organised and good at maintaining an overview of tasks when things are busy. Core to the position is that you have a keen interest in contemporary art, architecture or design.
Please note that we do not offer shorter internships or internships that start/end outside of the designated periods. All internships are on a voluntary basis. However, if interns do not receive Statens Uddannelsesstøtte - SU (the Danish Student Grant) during their internship, SUPERFLEX offers a stipend of DKK 6000/month.
All applications must include a CV and a short application letter. Remember to specify whether the internship is a part of your education program, and if you will be receiving SU during the internship.
To submit an application for the Operations and Projects departments, send all relevant material to Maria Jose Felix Diaz: maria[@]superflex.net.
To submit an application for the Design and Production departments, send all relevant material to Zeno Riz à Porta: zeno[@]superflex.net.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Press requests: email@example.com
Jongno-gu Seoul 03053
Tel: + 82 2 735 8449
Fax: + 82 2 733 4879
Tel: +45 3254 4562
Fax:+45 3254 4526
Tel.: +52 55 5207 1080
Tel.: +52 55 5511 1179
Tel: +41 61 3221000
Fax: +41 61 3220909
6150 Wilshire Boulevard
Los Angeles, California 90048
Tel: (323) 938-5822
Fax: (323) 938-6106